Just lookit that face!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Match!

So, I have a free account on Match.com and this guy "winked" at me... Please enjoy. I certainly do...

****

A little about me...
KEEP IT REAL OR KEEP IT MOVING. THAT'S MY PERSONALITY IN A NUT SHELL. I RULE MONEY, MONEY DON'T RULE ME. I MAKE MONEY, MONEY DON'T MAKE ME. I HAVE A (15)YEAR CAREER AND I LOVE IT .I WANT A BBW WITH PRETTY FEET! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN I'LL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW..NO CORNS, BUNIONS, HAMMERTOES AND FLAT FEET. I WILL NOT BEND ON THIS RULE SO DON'T ASK ME TOO YOU WILL GET YOUR FEELINGS HURT. SHALLOW, RUDE, HOSTILE?NO REAL. IT IS WHAT IT IS .YOU LIKE PRETTY TEETH AND I LIKE PRETTY FEET. I'M ON HERE LOOKING FOR A WIFE NOT A ONE NITE STAND SO WHO IN HELL WANTS TO WAKE UP TO CORNS AND BUNIONS FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE? NOT ME. I HAVE PRETTY FEET AND SO SHOULD MY WIFE. IF YOU'RE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS PLEASE DO NOT REPOND TO ME: PEN PAL, FRIENDS ONLY, CASUALDATING ,PHONEMATE AND JUST PLAIN BORED WITH NOTHING TO DO. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!I DON'T NEED TO HEAR WHAT DOES PRETTY FEET GOTTA DO WITH LOVE DON'T INSULT ME OR YOURSELF FOR THAT FACT. YOU LIKE PRETTY TEETH AND I LIKE PRETTY FEET. HEY IT IS WHAT IT IS GET OVER IT ALREADY. I WANT A BBW WITH PRETTY FEET!!I WANT TO FALL IN LOVE IT MAY SOUND DUMB AND CORNY BUT IT'S REAL. I'M NOT SAYIN THAT 50 IS THE NEW 30 ALL I'M SAYIN IS THAT IF YOU HAVE A AGE HANGUP, THEN KEEP IT MOVIN. I DON'T LOOK MY AGE AND YES THAT'S A RECENT PIC. THAT'S FOR REAL NO JOKE !! I'm not on here for games and one night stands..I'm looking for my soul mate a Wife my best friend..Many Men will catch your eyes... but only one will catch your Heart..that would be me thank you ! If you have a bunch of Male friends..NEXT..If you have ugly feet..NEXT...If your cell phone is more important than me..NEXT...If you don't agree with love at first sight...NEXT...If all of your pics are with a bunch of Men..NEXT...If you don't have no pictures of you by yourself and I cant tell who you are NEXT...If you don't want a Engagement Ring...NEXT...If you don't want a Husband...NEXT...If you got a problem with my age..NEXT... If your best friend is a Man...NEXT...If you are a Liar...NEXT...If you are not Serious...NEXT...If you are not ready to settle down...NEXT...If I can't be the only Man in your life...NEXT...If you are not looking for a long term relationship...NEXT...If you are no attracted to me and don't like what you see...NEXT... If you are not Drug and Disease free...NEXT...If you got a Corn on your baby toe...NEXT...If you got Flat feet or a Bunion...NEXT...If you think this profile is a Joke...NEXT... If you have wandering eyes...NEXT...If you think 3's Company....NEXT....If you are looking for a booty call...NEXT...If your Friends come before me...NEXT...If you think I'm Crazy...NEXT...If this profile is to real and too strong for you ...NEXT.. ...NEXT....NEXT.. A closed mouth don't get fed...If you want a one night stand or just Sex...NEXT... If you don't want to be in Love for real...NEXT...If you think E-mailing is the way to my Heart..NEXT...If you know you're full of it...NEXT...If you have nothing better to than read my profile because you're bored and can't sleep...NEXT...If you don't want me to put a Ring on it...NEXT...If you want to hide behind a Computer and sell Dreams and tell Lies...NEXT...If you think this profile is RUDE and not REAL...NEXT...If you are just surfing the net...NEXT...If you have a judgement call on this profile...NEXT...Rude ? No!..REAL !! ...If you have a comment about my profile...NEXT...If I left something out...NEXT...If this profile is too long...NEXT...If you read this long...long...profile and like what you see and read....STAY A WHILE...If you're not Real. that means Fake...NEXT...If you find this profile funny ..NEXT...You're not ready for me !If you got a bunch of pretty boys you call friends...You guessed it. ..NEXT... If you are full of it...NEXT...If you don't want a long distance relationship....NEXT...If you don't like what you're reading right now...NEXT...IT IS WHAT IT IS..I just know what I want and won't settle so on that note...NEXT....And oh yes Ladies I do have a College Degree

So dreamy... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment